Junior Web Designer, Freelance
We are an emerging, award winning web development company specialising in user experience and quickly becoming recognisable for delivering cutting edge websites both locally and nationwide. We are dynamic and fast growing with big plans – and we want you to be a part of it.
We have an exciting opportunity for a budding web designer who is passionate about user experience and who wants to grow and be the best in their field.
Your task will be to design for websites and web applications, digital media and print according to the usability recommendations and brief we provide you. You will also carry out reviews to ensure our development team deliver your design with precision.
• Work on various web projects throughout the entire design life cycle from concept to delivery.
• Design concepts, websites, apps & mobile sites
• Design in the context of user experience
• Present and articulate design concepts and how they relate to the user, to our clients and our team
• Contribute to high level concepts & creative direction
• Work in collaboration with the UX team, development team and project manager for a smooth delivery.
• Regular team communication on the progress of your design
• Keep up to date on industry trends and design best practices
Eligible candidates MUST:
• Have exceptional communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Be a Team Player
• Have excellent time management skills and work to deadlines
• ‘Think outside the box-er’
• Maintain knowledge of the latest design and UX/UI trends
• Have a portfolio of work that proves the emerging designer within you
• Have a willingness to learn
• Have good time management skills
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Competence in Adobe CC Suite and already familiar or willing to become proficient in XD.
• Some understanding of UX/UI concepts
If you’re a passionate, junior designer with a love for everything digital and emerging design trends, then please apply.
Applications can be made via e-mail. Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com.
No Agencies PLEASE!
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.